Terms and conditions
- Should you miss a class, you can attend a ‘catch-up’ class of the same level (or similar) in that same week.
- Missed classes cannot be refunded or credited.
- Maximum class size is eight students.
- Should your class not go ahead for any reason, we will try to find you an alternative class. If that doesn’t suit, we’ll offer a full credit or refund.
- For scheduled classes affected by a public holiday, an alternative class will be held on the Monday of that same week, at the usual class time.
- Cancellation more than 14 days before the first day of term : full refund of any monies paid.
- Cancellation less than 14 days before the first day of term : full credit.*
- Cancellation on or after first day of term: no refund.
*valid for 6 months, non-transferable.
- Private lessons can be paid for individually or in bundles.
- Pre-paying for ten lessons attracts a discount of 10%.
- Pre-paid lessons must be used within a 13-week period.
- Individually paid lessons will attract a cancellation fee of $40 if less than 24 hours notice is given.
- Maximum class size: 4
- Class duration: 1 hr
- Program duration: 30 wks or 15 wks
- Course fees are unable to be reimbursed once a student has committed to the program, even if their personal circumstances change.
- *A deposit of $500 (non-refundable) is required at time of booking to secure your place.
- Instalments can be tailored to suit your needs, provided all monies are paid in full before the first lesson of your training program.
Terms and conditions vary from trip to trip. Please contact us for terms and conditions specific to the trip you are considering. Please note, acceptance of these terms and conditions are constituted once Lingua Franca has received payment whether for a deposit, balance or both.
BOOKINGS & PAYMENT:
- Prices quoted in trip announcements are subject to availability. Further places may be available however there is the chance of a price increase. Please ask us for a quote before proceeding.
- Cancellation fees which could amount to 100% of the trip cost may apply.
- Payment of deposit/balance constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Lingua Franca does not organise for students to share rooms. Should a student wish to share, it is their responsibility to find someone with whom to share and one student must take full financial responsibility for the cost of the room in the event of a cancellation.
SERVICES NOT USED:
- No refund is available once your holiday has commenced or in relation to services which are included in the holiday price which have not been used.
- Cost of passports, visas, travel insurance, excess baggage, all items not specifically mentioned as being included, and all items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone, gratuities, meals & beverages (which are not stated as being included).
- A valid travel insurance certificate is a condition of travel. This must be provided to Lingua Franca one month before the departure date. Emma Ross of Travel Managers, is happy to provide quotes for insurance if required.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and are current at the time of printing.
- Lingua Franca cannot be held liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever, to the traveller and or travelling companions or group members resulting from events beyond our or supplier's control including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lockouts or other labour disputes or descriptions, wars, blockades, insurrections, riots, earthquakes, weather conditions, floods or acts or restraints imposed by government authorities.
- Lingua Franca and Travel Managers only act as agents for the persons or companies providing or offering the means of travel, transport, accommodation and all other services and all receipts, tickets, vouchers and coupons are issued subject to the terms and conditions under which such transportation and other services are offered.
- All possible care has been taken to ensure that suppliers maintain a high standard. However, as we do not control any of the service providers, we cannot be responsible for problems arising from your booking, howsoever caused, unless it is the direct result of negligence on our part or on the part of our employees.
- In particular, Lingua Franca accepts no responsibility or liability for matters outside our control including injury, damage or loss arising from accidents, delays or irregularities, wars, riots and civil strife, terrorist activity, natural disasters, weather conditions, industrial disputes, government actions, airline schedule changes, etc
- All baggage and personal effects are, at all times, at your own risk. Any excess baggage charges are the responsibility of the passenger.